Solana Beach Invisalign
Looking for a Solana Beach dental office that specializes in Invisalign? Dr. Jessy Sidhu is a certified preferred Invisalign provider, having extensive training and experience in helping patients achieve their dream smile.
Invisalign is a safe and effective technique to used to relieve crowding, close gaps, correct overbites and under bites and other concerns using a set of clear plastic aligners. The smooth, comfortable plastic aligners fit over your teeth and gently, over time, shift your teeth into place. In a short period of time, you’ll have a brand new smile you will love!
- You can eat everything you’ve enjoyed before getting Invisalign! Traditional braces limit some of your food options due to the metal and wiring, but with Invisalign, you can eat anything you want and even chew gum too!
- Discrete teeth straightening! Because the Invisalign aligners are made of comfortable, clear plastic, you can relax knowing that most people will not even notice you are wearing your aligner.
- Improved dental hygiene and care with Invisalign compared to braces. With Invisalign, the device can be easily removed for brushing and flossing your teeth. No mess and no hassle compared to braces.
- Forget about irritated gums and lacerated tissue! Invisalign is made from safe, comfortable, smooth plastic, so you don’t have to worry about sharp metal and wire from traditional braces causing discomfort.
- Patients with Invisalign only need to schedule a dental visit with Dr. Sidhu every four to six weeks.
More to Love About Invisalign From Dr. Jessy Sidhu
Dr. Sidhu makes the process easy! After an initial consultation to review your goals and concerns regarding your Invisalign treatment, you can get started. During your visit, Dr. Sidhu will take x-rays, impressions and pictures of your teeth to create a 3D image. That image is then used to map out the precise movements of your teeth to achieve the desired final smile. A custom set of clear plastic Invisalign aligners are then molded for your individual mouth. You wear the prescribed aligner every day and come back for an occasional checkup with Dr. Sidhu.
Make an Appointment
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!Schedule Now
We provide comprehensive oral health care for all of our clients. Learn more about all the services we provide.Read More
“I had a great experience here with the friendly staff, informative Dentist, and state of the art equipment and procedures. I will be back for sure.”
– Robert B.