Are You a Candidate for Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry is wonderful for people who are afraid of the dentist, but it’s not just for them. It’s a great option for anyone who wants their next dental visit to be a comfortable and pleasant experience. Patients choose sedation for a number of reasons. If any of the following sound like you or someone you know, call us and find out what options are available:
- I’m afraid of the dentist.
- I can’t stand the sights, sound and smells of a dental office.
- I’m too scared to even call to make an appointment.
- I’ve avoided going to the dentist for so long that I try not to think about it.
- It’s painful to chew.
- I’m afraid to even smile because I’m so unhappy with my teeth.
- I don’t like needles.
- I know I need a lot of work, but I don’t have time for all the appointments.
- I’ve had bad experiences at the dentist in the past.
- My teeth are very sensitive.
- I have trouble getting numb, even after the dentist has given me Novocain.
- I have trouble sitting still in a dental chair.
- I have a strong gag reflex, and can’t stand having anything in my mouth.
- I can’t find a dentist I feel I can trust.
- I’m embarrassed by my fear of the dentist.
Make an Appointment
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!Schedule Now
We provide comprehensive oral health care for all of our clients. Learn more about all the services we provide.Read More
“I had a great experience here with the friendly staff, informative Dentist, and state of the art equipment and procedures. I will be back for sure.”
– Robert B.
Read our Google Reviews
I've been coming here for about 4 years to see Dr. Patel and her and the entire team are amazing. Always very professional, on time, and happy to work with my crazy schedule. I can't imagine going anywhere else. Thanks Dr. Patel and team!!!
Attention to detail, kind and friendly, and no worries about unnecessary procedures. Thank you all.
Dr. Patel and Tara were wonderful! They are both kind, took the time to explain everything they were doing, and very thorough. Thank you!